Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Welcome!!

So I prepared this special post just for you guys!
I'm so glad that you could make it!
Here...
image source
...have a cup of coffee and sit back and relax...


I have been blogging since 2005, all about the life of my little family...
Jeremy (my husband), Dash (my son) and Me.
I wanted to document a beautiful, detailed life story for my son one day.

Photography...
(here are some of my favorites)
 vintage


off in the distance


animal's view


 isolation


playtime


rimmed with light

Sketches...







My color palettes...
March


April


May



I live in San Diego, California.
I am a kitchen designer.
My job is stressful and busy, but enjoyable most days.

I really love my blog and hope that you like it too!


Thanks again for visiting, hope you come back again to visit!!
image source

No comments:

Post a Comment