Sunday, May 29, 2011

Ink Blots...week three



These were the last assignments for the Ink Blots class.


















I still have 2 unfinished assignments:
Journal Invasion
We are supposed to pass our sketchbook to someone else.
My sketchbook is on my husband's desk.  Just waiting on him.
Public Knowledge
I need to go on location and journal in public somewhere.


There are a few other bonus pages I want to add like:
*journal around some favorite song lyrics
*print a picture of yourself and doodle on it
*ink blots reflection page.

The class was awesome!  I really enjoyed it a lot.
Elaine is so talented and creative!
She is going to be doing a companion workshop in late June.
I am so looking forward to it.

Once I finish these last pages I will have filled up my first journal.
I have already purchased my new journal and am ready for June.
It will be packed with all kinds or journaling challenges!
There are two I am participating in:

and

Hope to see you there!!

No comments:

Post a Comment