Thursday, May 26, 2011

Window shopping...vol i

image source

Doesn't everyone love window shopping?
I know I do!!
Especially when I need some inspiration!
Here is what is in the windows that I am looking through:

one
Journals










I just love these handmade journals full of vintage and random ephemera!
I either want to buy one or make one myself!
I'm inspired!!  Are you?


two
handbag
image source
I have been looking for a small cross body bag to take on vacation.
This would have been perfect.
Black...check
Small...check
Hello Kitty...double check
(I REALLY like Hello Kitty in case you didn't know)
It is apparently sold at Torrid, but it is out of stock right now.


three
feather extensions
I have always wanted some pink highlights,
but in order for them to show up I have to bleach.  No way.
I love the new feather extensions that everyone is wearing.
I think they are so much fun!!


four
sun dresses
image source
I have been shopping for sun dresses for vacation.
I really like this style a lot!!


five
coffee print
image source
Need I say more!
I'm addicted.


I love window shopping don't you?
What windows would you like to look in and what would you like to see?

No comments:

Post a Comment