Thursday, June 2, 2011

Goals...June

I received this beautiful postcard from Cat today.
She was in Florence this weekend!!
Thanks for taking the time to send this sweetie!!
You will have one in the mail in a couple of days...promise!!


So, let's recap May goals shall we...
  1. READ AT LEAST ONE BOOK...this is the first time in two years that I have failed at this goal.  I am currently reading two books but just haven't finished either.  I've been sketching and blogging too much. :-)
  2. FINISH MY ART WALL...Nope, didn't get this done either.
  3. COMPLETELY ORGANIZE MY STUDIO...Yay!!!  One down.
  4. LOOSE 5 LBS...my scale is completely stuck.  I have maintained and I don't want to mantain!!
  5. GET BACK INTO READING THE WORD DAILY...nope, I haven't done it.
  6. JOURNAL/SKETCH EVERYDAY...this is what I'm doing all the time...instead of reading.
  7. MAKE LIST FOR VACATION PACKING...not yet.  Although, I started the list today.
  8. EAT RIGHT...I do really great at work and when I get home it falls apart.
  9. DO SOMETHING CRAFTY AT LEAST 3 TIMES/WEEK...check.
  10. GO TO THE GYM AT LEAST 3 TIMES/WEEK...not even close.
3 out of 10 is not good. at all.
Good thing we can start over each month!
Here are my June goals...
  1. READ THE WORD DAILY!
  2. READ ONE BOOK
  3. JOURNAL/SKETCH EVERYDAY
  4. MAKE VACATION LIST
  5. GO ON VACATION!
I'm really taking it easy on myself this month
since I didn't do very well last month.
I need to be more realistic!!
Hope you accomplished all your May goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment