Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Where I've been...



I know...it's been almost two weeks.
I've been crazy busy with the following:
  1. My parents came to visit for a week from Texas (June 5-12)
  2. My sweet hubby and I celebrated our 13 year anniversary (June 6)
  3. I threw Dash a party for his 5th birthday. (8 adults and 3 teenagers on Saturday June 11)
  4. I put together a beautiful journal full of writing prompts, sketch prompts and inspiration for Swap-bot. I sent it out yesterday (Tuesday)
  5. Trying to keep up with my sketching this month, but gave up and plan to catch up on vacation.
  6. Work, work and more work. (unfortunately working later and more than usual)


Here are the sketches I have completed so far:
Intro / 30 Day Challenge                          Goals / 30 Day Challenge

June To Do / 30 Day Challenge

What I wish I wore / 30 Day Challenge            Self Portrait / 30 Days of Doodles


Favorite Flower / 30 Days of Doodles       3 Objects Near You / 30 Days of Doodles


My Superpower / 30 Days of Doodles

I stopped the day my parents got here.
I will share the rest when I get back from vacation!!
We don't leave till Sunday, but I have lots of packing to do.
We are going on a 7 day Mexican Riviera cruise!!
Can't wait!!!

Tomorrow is my sweet boy's real birthday
and I have a little special something planned for him.
No big deal, just wanted to make sure he knew how special the real day is!!

I will share his photos from his birthday party tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment