Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Sketches...


I am officially behind on my sketch challenges.
I have completed 2 and stayed current everyday.
I choose to do two at the same time and go on vacation in the same month.
I haven't even completed half of them, but I will complete all of them...in July ;-)
So here is what I have completed so far...

Summer Traditions/ 30 Day Challenge

My Heart Is Full Of/ 30 Day Challenge

Needs & Wants/ 30 Day Challenge

Outfit You Wore/ 30 Days of Doodles

Dream House/ 30 Days of Doodles

To Do List/ 30 Days of Doodles

Scribble Experiment/ 30 Days of Doodles

Draw Your Own Zentangle/ 30 Days of Doodles

My Life Changed At This Moment/ 30 Days of Doodles


That is my update for now.
I am going to be working hard to complete the two challenges in July.

I love to sketch...it makes me really happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment