Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...


Man, have I been sketching my little heart out.
I have really enjoyed every minute of it,
but I am ready for a break!

So, I have officially completed the two
sketch challenges from June:
&

YAY, ME!!

Here are the remaining sketches that I finished this past week.
Hope you enjoy...

 Illustrate your favorite song of all time/ 30 Day Challenge
(Don't it make my brown eyes blue -Crystal Gayle)

Scavenger Hunt/ 30 Day Challenge


3 wishes/ 30 Day Challenge


Best piece of advice you have ever received/ 30 Day Challenge


I challenge myself to.../30 Day Challenge


I make ____well/ 30 Day Challenge


What's in your bag?/30 Day Challenge


Document your day/ 30 Day Challenge


Who inspires you most?/ 30 Day Challenge

Write a thank you to someone special/ 30 Day Challenge

Your greatest wish/ 30 Days of Doodles

Doodle your favorite photo/ 30 Days of Doodles

Doodle your least favorite chore/ 30 Days of Doodles

What are you looking forward to this weekend?/ 30 Days of Doodles

Create your dream app/ 30 Days of Doodles

Bike & Background/ 30 Days of Doodles

What's in your bag?/ 30 Days of Doodles

I love my sketchbook!

No comments:

Post a Comment