Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...

I love sketching.
It is one of my top most favorite things to do at the end of a long day!!
I am still finishing up all the prompts from the two journal 'classes' I was taking in June.
Because of vacation, I didn't finish.
Here is what I have finished recently...
Beauty in random things/ 30 day Challenge

Illustrate my job/ 30 day Challenge

Letter to my future self/ 30 Days of Doodles

Exotic animal I would like to own/ 30 Days of Doodles

Summer playlist/ 30 Day Challenge
(just so you know, the only reason the Justin Bieber song is on this list,
is because they played it a lot on the cruise.)

My favorite store & a wish list/ 30 Days of Doodles

July goals/ 30 Day Challenge

Create an interview/ 30 Day Challenge

I only have 16 left to finish...here is the list:
  1. Grab your favorite photo, doodle it, try to replicate the feelings in the photo
  2. What chore do you hate doing? Do you have a chore you don't mind?
  3. What are you most excited about for this weekend? Relax, cleaning, partying?
  4. Doodle your "dream" app.
  5. Draw your perfect bike and accessories, favorite place to ride in the background.
  6. What is in your bag? Include the bag.



  1. Illustrate your favorite song
  2. Scavenger hunt (I have a list of things I have to include)
  3. If you had 3 wishes, what would they be?
  4. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
  5. "I challenge myself to...this summer"
  6. I make ____ well.
  7. What's in my bag?
  8. Think of a creative way to document your day and do it.
  9. Who or what inspires you?
  10. Write a thank you to someone who has helped you, inspired you, encouraged you...


See you soon! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment