Monday, July 11, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...

I have been having the best time catching up on all the sketch prompts from June.
Some pages I like, some are just ok, and some I really love!

Love letter to myself/ 30 Day Challenge

My pets/ 30 Days of Doodles

Letter to someone special/ 30 Day Challenge

My dream studio/ 30 Days of Doodles

Time Capsule/ 30 Day Challenge


Name in a cool font/ 30 Days of Doodles

Project I want to try/ 30 Days of Doodles


A favorite quote/ 30  Days of Doodles

Line designs/ 30 Day Challenge


Simple family tree/ 30 Day Challenge


My favorite quote/ 30 Day Challenge


Fill a page with one shape/ 30 Days of Doodles

Favorites right now/ 30 Day Challenge

Draw a picture of the sun/ 30 Days of Doodles

Place I would like to visit/ 30 Days of Doodles

Super power I want/ 30 Day Challenge


If I could change one thing/ 30 Days of Doodles

I love to sketch so much!!

No comments:

Post a Comment