Monday, July 11, 2011

July Goals...


I cannot believe how fast June flew by.
It was more than likely because I was so looking forward to June
because of our vacation.
Now that vacation is over...June is over.
Let's see how I did on my June goals...
  1. READ THE WORD DAILY...I did it.  I started a daily devotional, but haven't done it everyday yet.  But starting is half the battle, right?  Yay me.
  2. READ ONE BOOK...did this also!  It was not something that most people would read, but I enjoyed it.  I read Star Wars Book One.  This picks up the Star Wars story where we left of in Return of the Jedi.  I really love Star Wars.  I always have.  This was interesting.  I'm gonna see if there are more to this series.
  3. JOURNAL/SKETCH EVERYDAY...I wasn't as consistent on this one as I have been in the past.  Vacation kind of messed me up.  I have sketched and that is the most important thing!!  I was participating in two 30 day sketch challenges.  I have 18 out of 60 completed.  But 60 is a lot and I will catch up next month!
  4. MAKE VACATION LIST...check.
  5. GO ON VACATION...check, done, have the vacation blues now.
Here are my JULY goals...
  1. READ THE WORD DAILY
  2. CATCH UP ON ALL MY SKETCH PROMPTS FROM JUNE
  3. READ ONE BOOK
  4. GO TO THE GYM AT LEAST 2X/WEEK
  5. TAKE THE TIME TO BE A GOOD PENPAL!!
I've learned that I have to make my goals more attainable.
I expect too much from myself and then I end up failing all over the place.
Good stuff...only good stuff!!
What do you have going on for July?

No comments:

Post a Comment