Sunday, July 31, 2011

See the world...

My dear, sweet bloggy friend Mae, Mae Sixteenth,
invited me to participate in this new meme!
It looks really fun and hopefully will lead to some new friendships!!


SEE THE WORLD:  Where do you most want to go?
To London...really anywhere in Europe

I AM GRATEFUL FOR:
my wonderful husband and my sweetie boy, Dash.
They are my life!

I WISH I HADN'T SAID:  
I don't think I have regretted anything I've ever said...blogging that is
(in real life the list is endless)

I WILL COMMIT TO:
being the best and loyal friend I can be

I NEED:
for August 24th to get here faster!
my work schedule is changing and I will only be working part time!!

YOU SHOULD READ:
It is nothing about what the title makes you think it is.
It is a book about lifetime friends!!

I MISS:
quality alone time with my husband
we work all day and in the evening Dash is our world
we need to improve on this!!

I WISH:
that I could be a full time wife and mom!!!!!!

YOU WOULD BE SURPRISED TO KNOW:
I was a baton twirler
from the time I was a 5 year old kindergartner
until I graduated college at 22.
That is 17 years.
I twirled in Junior High, High school AND college.
It was my life and I loved it!

My favorite, at this moment, song/video:
Mine, Taylor Swift
  1. A blogger I can't live without: Elaine at Glow in the Dark Soul...her creativity is so inspiring.  When she hasn't posted I get so bummed and can't wait till she does.
  2. A blogger I respect:  Cat at No Wooden Spoons...she is an air force wife and lives in Germany.  She is one strong woman.
  3. A blogger in my geographical area: Pam at  Kassie's Beach...we just recently found each other.  I noticed that she posted photos of the San Diego Fair.  We took a photo of the exact same flower.
  4. A blogger who has no idea you exist:  Sydney at The Daybook...I am not really a fashion girl, but I really like Sydney's blog and I like her, she is just so real.
  5. A blogger who has the complete opposite type of blog as me:  don't have an answer for this one...
  6. A blogger who I would love to meet:  Mae Sixteenth...she was my very first blogger friend.  I love everything about her!!  We would so be best buds in real life!!
  7. A blogger who I have already met:  I'm sad to say I haven't met any bloggers...I don't get out much
  8. A blogger you knew prior to blogging: Julie at Two Peas In A Pod...she is my best friend from college, she lives in Austin, TX and I miss her so much!
  9. A blogger who inspires:  Janel at Run With Scissors...she inspired me to start sketching (again).  It has made an incredible difference in my life!!
  10. A blogger who says it like it is:  AndreAnna at Life As A Plate... feisty, no non-sense and real. 
  11. A blogger who is changing the world:  Elsie Larson at A Beautiful Mess...she is a major phenomenon over the web.  She is inspirationally amazing and is a mega entrepreneur.
Please visit Naomi at Delhi Bound.
Who knows what new friends and places you will find!!

No comments:

Post a Comment