Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Ten on the 10th...




This is a list of 10 random things that I am into this month.
Every month on the 10th I will put together this list.
I think it will be neat to look back on what I was into as the years go by.
I'm also linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for


one
My latest Pinterest find:
Pinned to my Things I W.A.N.T. board.

two
My Flickr favorite...

three
I really want to make this perpetual calendar.
I found it on Design Sponge

four
You really need to check out Emily's blog.
She is about to turn 13 and is already got her craftiness on.
This one has a successful future to look forward to.



five
Design Star...I just love this show!

six
The movie of the month is...
We got this for Dash last week and I just loved the story.

seven
The newest craft on my list that I want to try is...
Polymer Clay...aren't these pieces awesome!

eight
Create my own journal
Here's just one idea...don't you just want to start writing?

nine
The app I am using the most right now is...
ten
last but not least.
I am trying to loose weight again.
I just started yesterday.  Wish me luck!
Updates will be shared monthly.
Hope to see some major progress!

Hope you enjoyed a peek into my brain right now.
You never know what's going to pop up in there.
Until next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment