Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...day 10 & 11

So, I had to do a lot of thinking for these art journal pages .

My main wish is to loose weight .
I feel like I have tried everything and keep failing .
I started over this week and haven't fell apart yet , so I will trudge on .
 Starting a creative business has been a wish of mine for the past year or so .
I'm just not sure exactly what my passion and purpose is yet .
I am finding it little by little though, again . . . I must trudge on .

We have lived in this house for a year .
When I was working , I just didn't have the time to make it like wanted.
Now , I have the time and must get it done !

I LOVE FALL
but, I really miss fall.
That is why it makes me sad . . .

But, I do love San Diego weather !  It is very agreeable to me!

Hope you were inspired today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment