Saturday, October 15, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...day 12,13,14

I love the way my sketchbook/art journal just gets thicker and thicker with beautiful pages !
It just warms my heart to look at it .

I am thinking about repainting some walls in my house .
Of course , when looking at all the paint samples you can't just take one home . . .
I grabbed these beautiful paint samples booklets from Olympic .
They have the most beautiful landscapes on them and the color samples are so pretty .
Here is a little list of what I love right now .


I am so inspired by my swap friend, Beverly .
Her blog is here -> Lots of Possibilities
Her and I swapped Artifix Journals for the month of October .
The journal she sent me had so much inspiration in it.
For this page , I used things that she gave me in the journal .
Beverly . . . thanks so much for the inspiration !


I wrote this poem to Jeremy for our first wedding anniversary .
We have been married for 13 years now .
We have had our up ups and our low down lows .
We have been lifted out of the miry pit every time, hand in hand with our Lord !
I am so in love with my sweet Jeremy and I cherish him more each day .
I used more paint sample booklets , except this one is from Valspar .
I thought the simple pumpkin was so pretty .


Hope you were inspired today !!

No comments:

Post a Comment