Sunday, October 2, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...day 2

I have completed day two of my new journal class.
I'm not really happy with the lettering for the word goals.
The letters are too boxy and everything else is free form.
I LOVE the jar of buttons though.
The stickers I am using is from my sticker stash, which is really old.
Yesterday, I used some stickers from Susan Branch.
These stickers are from Sandy Clough.

I really enjoy using a variety of elements to complete my pages.
Here are some items that I pulled from my supplies before I sat down
to put together my page...



These are my new stencils.  I got them at a scrapbook store on clearance.
I really like the thin tin they can in and the fact that they are pink.
But the letters are not that pretty.



I found these sheets of pretties in the same clearance bin.
I love the different shapes and colors!!
Can't wait to be inspired to use more for future prompts.

I have no idea where I got these stickers,
but I have a couple sheet of vintage sewing notions that are to die for.
I also grabbed a couple of stencils, but didn't use them.
Tomorrow maybe.

If you are interested in a fun and creative art journaling class
go check out Janel's Etsy page.
She has 4 journaling classes to choose from.
I Will Fall For You is the class that is happening right now.

Hope you were inspired today!

No comments:

Post a Comment