Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...day 4

San Diego is the epitome of blue skies, perfect temperature and palm trees.
Trying to come up with the transformations around here is kind of hard.
The trees don't really change color and
there is no snowy weather to look forward to.
I am not complaining!!
I don't have to deal with extreme heat either and I am very happy about that.

But, fall is my favorite time of the year and I sacrifice not having one by
living in this beautiful city.


So, I am reaching for these transformations!!
Plus, it rained a little bit today!!
I can't tell you how happy I am about that.
It totally looks like fall outside my window today!!


I used the bare basics today!
Fine Sharpie pens in a variety of colors and my Crayola watercolor pencils.
I have tons of colored pencils packed in a box somewhere in the garage.
One of these days I'm going to find them!!
I also used one gel pen in a glittery bronze color.
I love my glittery gen pens!!!

Hope you were inspired today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment