Monday, October 3, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...day 3

Now I live in Southern California and haven't seen fall in many years,
I still remember what fall feels like.
Fall in Texas is very vivid in my mind.

I was inspired today by Mary Engelbreit.
She is my favorite illustrator!!

This weekend I was looking for some discounted supplies at TJMaxx.
You have got to take a look at what I found.
I love finding unexpected treasure.

Mary Engelbreit's art of paper Crafting and Scrapbooking Kit
It is marked $18.99 on the box and I got it for $4.99.
Here is what it includes...


150 design sheets (8x6 size)
10 pages of stickers
3 different ribbons
10 accent chipboard "buttons"
and the box it comes in is a great little storage box.

I went to another TJ Maxx today and bought 2 more.
I had to get one for my mom and an extra one for me.

Hope you were inspired today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment