Thursday, November 10, 2011

Ten on the 10th...

Now is the time of year that the days just start flying by .
It will be January before we know it .

So it has been 11 weeks since my last day of work .
Here are all the things that I have been doing .

one
Working on my cleaning schedule
I have been working on this one since day one .
My main 'job' now is keeping our home clean and organized .
I can't tell you how many times I have changed it ,
but I'm sure it's going to change more .
Here is my current schedule . . .


two
Art Journaling
I did a few random pages in September . . .

I participated in an art journaling class in October . . .

I'm taking a break this month and preparing for . . .
December Daily
I'm not going to buy a journal this time .
I'm going to make one !
I purchased a binding machine and a new cutting tool .
Here's some inspiration I've been looking at .

source                                                                                                 source

three
Playing cards with Dash . . .
          source                                                 source                                                source

He is just loving card games right now and it is really a lot of fun to play with him .
I am on the lookout for more card games everywhere I go .
It's really fun when all three of us play Uno and Dash beats us three times in a row . . .
without any help .

four
Collecting ornaments to make an ornament wreath . . .
source
I have bought a set of round ball ornaments at almost every store
I have gone to in the past couple of weeks .
I have 103 so far . . . I'm hoping that's enough .
I need to purchase a glue gun , glue and a round base .

five
I love and am addicted to Pinterest .
There is so much inspiration , it's hard not to get inspiration overload .
The big trick with Pinterest is to actually take a break from pinning and
make something that you have pinned .
This is my most popular board . . .
I have 827 pins and 82 followers of this board .

I have 48 other boards such as . . .
Journal Inspiration
Studio Inspiration
I Can Make This

Here are a few of my favorite pins . . .
source

source

source

six
Reading
Currently , I am reading three books at the same time . . .
    Steve Jobs                        The Shack                    Sink Reflections
by Walter Isaacson        by Willian P. Young              by Marla Cilley

seven
Working out . . .
I've been doing really well for the past two weeks .
I was off and on and really buckled down .
I have been going to the gym on Monday , Wednesday and Friday .
I've been trying to build up my stamina by briskly walking or doing the elliptical .
5 minute warm up , 30 minutes at 3.5 or 59% , 5 minute cool down
Then , on Tuesday and Thursday I go to the lake and conquer the Big Hill .
I walk around the lake to warm up , then go up the hill , then back down and around the lake again .
Here are some photos of the Big Hill . . .
Above is the view of the hill you get when you are walking around the lake .

This is walking up the hill .

This is the view when you get to the very top of the hill .
It's brutal , but once I do it I feel so good .

eight
Hobby Lobby has come to California ! !
There is still not one open in San Diego ,
but there is one in Temecula , which is 28 miles north of my house .
Yay , yay , yay . . . I so love Hobby Lobby .
Here are some things I am loving and are on my list to buy in the future . . .

I have always wanted a dollhouse to decorate , it just takes time and money .
They have the cutest Hello Kitty party decorations .
They have huge clock hands .  I want a huge clock on my wall and this is the way to do it !
There was so much to look at that I didn't get as many photos as I should have .
I was distracted , what can I say .

nine
We have been putting together Dash's Christmas List .
Here is what is on the list so far . . .
ten
Instagram
Who doesn't love instagram .
Sometimes , I just forget to do it .

I think this is one of the longest posts I've ever done .
Hope you enjoyed it and were inspired today !

No comments:

Post a Comment