Friday, November 4, 2011

Art Journal Show & Tell...day 15 thru 30

So, I have finally finished my I Will Fall For You art journaling class .

The last page I shared with you was page 14 .
So, here is where we left off . . . 
I really enjoy journaling about what I'm currently doing .
In the next couple of months or even years , I will look back at this journal
and remember these moments .
Page 15

Memories with Dash are so much fun right now .
So far we have gone to Disneyland, the pumpkin patch and a halloween
carnival . . . how much more fun can a five year old have ?
Page 16

This was my first time to actually go outside and just journal .
I have to say I really enjoyed it and really hope to do it again soon .
Page 17

As ya'll know , I'm not much of a cook and hope to change that soon .
Dash and I roasted pumpkin seeds and were so impressed with how delicious they turned out .
It's weird to journal your fears , but these are real and a little bit of therapy writing them down .
Page 19


Page 18
Page 20
Page 21



I have a huge list of to dos for inside the house .  It's really overwhelming , but I really want to do it .
Here are some leaves I collected .

I think this is my favorite page of the whole series .
Everything on this page makes me happy .


Page 22

A couple of random pages with a fall to do list and then just journaling about something I really love . . .
CRUNCHY LEAVES .
Page 23
Page 24

#9,10,11 and 12 are real answers from Dash .
That boy just warms my heart .
Page 25

Ways to help , you get the picture .
Page 26

What I envision next year at this time to be like .
Page 27

This was a you're own your own page . . .
I saved the rest of the wood grain paper and the couple window shopping for this page .
Page 28

Just posted these .
Page 29

Thank you page dedicated to Janel , the best journal class teacher ever .
Page 30

 . . . and that is it .
I'm gonna take a little journaling break for the rest of this month .
I have a couple of swaps due so I will post those when their done .
Hope you were inspired !

No comments:

Post a Comment