Thursday, February 23, 2012

48 Questions...

  1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:30am
  2. How do you like your steak?  medium
  3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?  Chipwrecked with Dash
  4. What is your favorite TV show?  I have 3...Project Runway, CSI, Pioneer Woman
  5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be?  Manhattan!!!
  6. What did you have for breakfast?  Banana and cup of coffee
  7. What is your favorite food?  Ribeye steak
  8. Foods you dislike?  Sushi
  9. Favorite place to eat?  Cool Hand Luke's
  10. Favorite dressing?  Ranch
  11. What kind of vehicle do you drive?  Kia
  12. What are your favorite clothes?  T-shirt & jeans
  13. Where would you visit if you had the chance?  Shanghai, China...to see the Hello Kitty House
  14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 empty, unfortunately
  15. Where would you want to retire? Petaluma, California
  16. Favorite time of day? drinking my coffee in the morning
  17. Where were you born?  Nacogdoches, Texas
  18. What is your favorite sport to watch?  Gymnastics & Ice Skating
  19. What is your favorite fragrance?  Lola by Marc Jacobs
  20. What is your favorite face cream? Mario Badescu The Moisture Magnet
  21. Favorite baby/kids products? no favorites at this time that I can think of
  22. People watcher? Absolutely, very entertaining...especially if I have my sketchbook
  23. Are you a morning or night person?  definitely a night person, but I'm trying to become a morning person instead
  24. Do you have any pets? tuxedo cat named Shadow (7) & an Australian Cattledog named Skyanne (2)
  25. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share?  nope
  26. What did you want to be when you were little?  teacher
  27. What is your favorite memory?  Early the next morning, after having my newborn son/c-section... I was stuck in the hospital bed, my husband was sleeping in a cot and I was kind of freaking out because I couldn't pick up my own baby.  Then, I realized...why am I freaking out...I have my faith in God, he will  see me through this just like he has seen me through other tough situations...duh.
  28. Are you a cat or dog person?  more cat than dog
  29. Are you married? yes, 14 years in June
  30. Always wear your seat belt?  yes
  31. Been in a car accident?  nothing major
  32. Any pet peeves?  people who are inconsiderate and selfish
  33. Favorite pizza toppings?  black olives, mushrooms and onions!
  34. Favorite flower?  Gerbera Daisy
  35. Favorite ice cream?  Rainbow Sherbert from Baskin Robbins
  36. Favorite fast food restaurant?  Taco Bell, I know...pitiful
  37. How many times did you fail your driver's test? passed the first time
  38. From whom did you get your last email?  my mother in law, Bev
  39. Which store would you choose to max our your credit card?  HOBBY LOBBY!!
  40. Do anything spontaneous lately?  bought some fabric to make a purse
  41. Like your job?  LOVE IT!!
  42. Broccoli?  yum!
  43. What was your favorite vacation? Cruise to Alaska in 1998 with Jeremy!
  44. Last person you went out to dinner with?  My mom & dad
  45. What are you listening to right now? my son play monster trucks♥
  46. What is your favorite colour?  PINK
  47. How many tattoos do you have?  none
  48. Coffee drinker?  yes, yes and yes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment