Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Window Shopping...


So, I am super inspired this week by some of the things I've been seeing
across the world wide web window.

one
this tea
Movie Night Tea from DAVIDsTEA.
It actually has popcorn in it.
It is sweetened with maple and apple.
It sounds so yummy, I've got to try some!

two
this book
An Illustrated Life
by Danny Gregory


I love peeking into other people's art journals.
Serious eye candy.

three
Sharpie Liquid Pencil
I love sharpies.
Especially the new sharpie pens that don't bleed through the paper!
I really want to find one of these sharpie liquid pencils.
Apparently, it has been out since September 2010.
It erases instantly and becomes permanent in three days.
Cool.

four
letterpress drawer
Vintage Letterpress Drawer
from 26olivestreet
I've been wanting one of these for quite some time.
I'm just never in the right place to get one.

five
watercolor crayons
Karat Aquarell 24 Watercolor Crayons
from Staedtler
Look at what these babies can do...


ooo...look at the yummy colors.

Hope you enjoyed our little window shopping date.
You don't have to feel guilty because we didn't spend a dime.
;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment