Tuesday, August 2, 2011

August Goals...



Let's see how I did with my July goals...
  1. READ THE WORD DAILY...I did not do this nearly enough.  I just need to make it a priority!
  2. CATCH UP ON ALL MY SKETCH PROMPTS FROM JUNE...I just keep looking at my sketch book over and over again.  Now I just need to make sure I continue to sketch.
  3. READ ONE BOOK...Just didn't happen.  Time just gets away from me.  This is the first month in 18 months that I haven't read one book.  Now I have to read an additional book if I want to accomplish 12 books in a year.
  4. GO TO THE GYM AT LEAST 2X / WEEK...I just don't have the energy to go when I get home from work.  I need to start going first thing in the morning.
  5. TAKE THE TIME TO BE A GOOD PEN-PAL...I only sent out 1 letter and 1 card.  Next month will be even better!
This month has been really busy.
I only have 24 days till I go part time at work.
I am going to gain an extra 10 hours/ week.
I cannot wait!!

Here are my August goals.
Nothing too complicated.
Very attainable.  Just need to discipline myself.
I am most excited about putting together
 a new daily routine for my new schedule!!

No comments:

Post a Comment