Thursday, January 26, 2012

365 Journal Project...


If you are new and want to find out what this is all about,
you can read all about why I started this project.

So, each week I want to have a theme, depending on what inspires me that week.
It was unusually hot the past couple of weeks so I chose to highlight what Southern California
is known for...palm trees, the ocean and the beach.
So I put down a light wash of gesso to prepare the page for paint and used watercolors
for my palm tree ocean and the sand.
Here is the completed two week layout of my Journal Project...





details...
Close up of my watercolor palm tree!



details...
At Disneyland we were stopped by a cast-member and were asked to take a survey.
We answered questions like...how satisfactory is your visit today...how have the lines been today
...what has been the best part of your day...stuff like that.
He gave us this sticker when we were done.



details...
Here is one of the tickets from Monster Jam......along with a list of highlights from the night.





Simple and very basic.
Overall, this project is really turning out to be fun!
My next layout is going to be free space before I start on the next two week layout.
Wonder what I'll do?  You'll have to come back and see.
Hope you were inspired today!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment