Wednesday, February 8, 2012

365 Journal Project...week 5 & 6


The theme of week 5 and 6 is stickers and zentangles.  I have been doing a lot of Zentangles lately and wanted to add some of the patterns that I use to the page.  I also wanted to use stickers for the month titles, days of the weeks and dates.  I also incorporated some stickers that I actually accumulated during these weeks.  I wanted to just fill it up with words, zentangles and stickers.  There are some blank spaces still, but I ran out of time and decided it had enough.
During my date with my best friend Cristina, her husband gave me some floral stickers he had gotten in the mail!!  They are so pretty and vibrant.  Just a splash of color on a page of black ink.
Dash started karate on February 1st.  I grabbed this sticker from the front of the intro folder.  I don't think anyone will notice it is gone.  Besides stuff like this is fun to look back on after folders and paperwork gets lost.
I always keep the parking receipt we receive when we go to Disneyland.  I usually mark our location and take a photo of it with my phone so that when we leave I can just look at my phone instead of digging in my pocket for a piece of paper I could loose.
The Zentangle to the left of the word february is called Mumsy.  I am really liking this tangle pattern.  It's one of my favorites on the page.  If you know me, you know I love to draw flowers and what a fun flower it makes.
Last Sunday we took Dash mini golfing.  He LOVES mini golfing.  I'm trying to teach him that he wants to get the ball in the hole in the least amounts of putts.  We went alot when he was around 3 and he would get that ball in with the most amazing luck in 2-3 putts everytime.  Now, not so much now.  I don't want to make him over competitive, but I want him to make an effort to aim, instead of just hitting it randomly.
I am really loving this project.  I love the freedom I have each week to create something new.
I can't wait to complete the next 2 pages!!!
If you are wondering what this is all about please read about why I started this project.
Hope you were inspired!!

No comments:

Post a Comment